Serving Commercial Clients & the U.S. Federal Government
While continuing to serve our commercial clients, American Warehouse Systems primary client base has been the U.S. Federal Government. In fact, in 2012 AWS was proud to have achieved the #1 Material Handling Vendor for GSA schedule 56.
Now Hiring for the Twin Cities, Minneapolis area in Minnesota
American Warehouse Systems is now experiencing a large amount of growth from our local clients here in the Twin Cities, Minnesota area. Currently, we have local representatives who are handling all the sales they can.
We are now looking to hire 3 to 6 local representatives in 2014 and looking to fill 3 of those spots now!
The new outside sales representatives would become trusted advisors to our clients. They should have strong communication and problem-solving skills with a high professional work ethic. Experience is not required but a high degree of drive and initiative is desired.
Preference will be given to those who:
- Enjoy meeting people and have great communication skills
- Able to make strong connections to secure and maintain client relationships
- Like to travel around the Twin Cities area and possibly out of state
- Desire to learn about new industries and how companies work
- Have an eye for detail and are able to problem solve for effective solutions
- Capable of using LinkedIn for establishing connections and generating business
- Able to contribute as a team member:
sharing ideas on better ways to serve our clients, attending trade shows, learning new products and industry technology
- Able to contribute to our workplace community with innovation, ambition, and fun!
- Company cell phone
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
We assist our customers by improving their productivity, efficiency, profitability, safety, and security through the application of material handling concepts and equipment. If you think you would be a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Please send a resume with cover letter to email@example.com